Course Number (HLTH5410)
Upon successful completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Correlate medical terms to standard english descriptions for communication to non-medical audience.
- Deduce the accepted meanings of medical symbols and abbreviations.
- Use combining forms, prefixes, and suffixes to build medical words.
- Classify the organs of various body systems and describe their locations and functions.
- Employ accepted medical abbreviations in appropriate communication, including: medical records and reports.
- Analyze complicated medical terms and determine correct usage of word elements.
Click on a course section below to see dates and to add to your cart. Course details and schedules are subject to change without prior notice.