Course Number (HLTH5120)
Upon successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Give examples of current issues challenging the healthcare delivery system in the U.S.
- Account for legal principles that guide personnel in the delivery of healthcare.
- State the evolution of the patient care technician in the healthcare setting.
- Demonstrate effective communication methods used by the healthcare team to exchange vital patient information.
- Describe measures utilized to prevent the spread of infectious organisms.
- Perform task-oriented duties and skills under the supervision of licensed personnel.
Click on a course section below to see dates and to add to your cart. Course details and schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
Days: M, T, W, Th, F
Times: 8:30AM to 4:30PM
Contact Hours: 56
Location: Leeward Community College
Course Fee(s): $850