Course Number (COM5185)
FastCourse Microsoft Excel 2019: Level 3 covers key advanced Excel skills. Among others, topics include tables, financial functions, What-If analyses, PivotTables and PivotCharts, workbook protection, collaboration, and more. Fundamentals skills using Microsoft Word (for word classes and excel for excel classes) are required. This is not a beginners course.
- General questions and agency inquiries: Sheila Vierra, email@example.com
- Business and commercial inquiries: Will Castillo, firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration assistance:
call our office at 455-0477
Upon successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
1. Demonstrate applicable knowledge of working with Tables
2. Create Financial functions and What-if Analysis.
3. Demonstrate the mechanics of creating PivotTables and PivotCharts.