Course Number (COM5114)
This course provides a brief foundation for students to gain a greater awareness and confidence in using personal computers. Students will gain practical information and skills, such as what a computer is, how to manage personal files and folders that they create, and how to use many of the programs that come with Windows.
- General questions and agency inquiries: Sheila Vierra, email@example.com
- Business and commercial inquiries: Will Castillo, firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration assistance:
call our office at 455-0477
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
1. Demonstrate practical knowledge and use of the Windows operating system
2. Identify significant features of the Windows Desktop.
3. Demonstrate best practices in file management procedures.