Course Number (HLTH5430)
Upon successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Describe common human diseases related to the major body systems.
- Illustrate common treatments for diseases and disorders of the human body.
- Identify and properly use terms related to common human diseases.
- Recall the signs, symptoms, and diagnostic tests for common human diseases and disorders.
- Account for the typical course and management for a common medical disorder.
- List the strengths and weaknesses of conventional therapeutic interventions and complementary and alternative medicine.
- Show the action of drugs, the absorption, distribution; metabolism and excretion of drugs by the body are covered.