Thank you for considering the Office of Continuing Education and Workforce Development, at Leeward Community College, for your training needs. Below you will find our featured course offerings. Classes are typically offered during the work week. If you are interested in discussing alternative schedules for groups or on-site training, please contact our coordinator about CUSTOMIZED TRAINING.
View ALL of our training courses, arranged by industry category.
William Castillo, Program Coordinator
*NEW FASTCOURSE TRAINING
Learn at the speed of business. Gain fundamental skills or increase your knowledge with advanced training through our FastCourse classes. You’ll become efficient at creating timesheets, flyers with graphics, mailing labels, and presentations. One-day training means that you won’t miss a beat at the office.
- Transition to Supervisor (BUS5500)
- Teamwork: Building Better Teams (BUS5506)
- Resolving Conflicts in the Workplace (BUS5508)
- Delegation: The Art of Delegating Effectively (BUS5511)
- Customer Service: Building a Solid Reputation (BUS5512)
- Boosting Motivation and Performance in the Workplace (BUS5603)
- Basics of Business Process Mapping (BUS5650)
- Analyzing Processes to Map Better Outcomes (BUS5651)
- Project Management Basics (BUS5655)
- Leading Effective Meetings (BUS5660)
- Communication for Professionals (BUS5675)
- Essential Computing Skills (COM5100)
- Microsoft Word 2016 for the Business World Level 1 (COM8111)
- Microsoft Word 2016 for the Business World Level 1 (Instructor Coached) (COM5115)