You’ll take comfort in knowing that our college will be disinfecting our classrooms and touch points. In addition, we’ll be configuring classrooms for 6’ distancing requirements, and practicing additional sanitation and safe hygiene protocols. Upon arrival, you’ll see helpful information signs and disinfectant stations for your use.
Students, College staff and Instructors are required to complete a daily check of your health status using LumiSight UH before coming to campus each day. Download the app or access via a website by selecting the appropriate link below.
This self-assessment will help us all in identifying any symptoms or risk factors related to COVID-19. Should you exhibit any symptoms or risk factors for COVID please stay home and call our office at 455-0477 or contact your instructor. We’ll work with you to reschedule or make accommodations. Thank you in advance protecting our community members and yourself.
Please Stay Home if Have Been Exposed or Feel Symptoms
Call or email your instructor, or our office immediately if you test positive for COVID-19, suspect exposure to COVID-19 or have been instructed to quarantine. All information is confidential and we will help you to make accommodations to continue instruction should you need to stay home. You can also contact our office at 808-455-0477 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with University Guidelines, we ask that all students apply the following criteria when deciding to remain home or attend class on a college campus. You are encouraged to stay home if you meet any of these criteria:
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, stay at home (PDF) except to get medical care. Do not return to campus until you have been cleared to return by the DOH.
- If you are subject to government-issued or a healthcare provider’s orders to quarantine, stay at home.
- If you have been identified through contact tracing to be tested for COVID-19, stay at home (PDF) until you receive a negative test result.
- If a member of your household has tested positive for or you have been notified that you had close contact with a person with COVID-19 then stay at home.
- If you are sick at all, stay at home, even if you only have mild symptoms of illness that could be COVID-19, which include the following: 1) cough; 2) shortness of breath; 3) sore throat; 4) diarrhea; 5) loss of smell or taste; 6) fever (>100.4° F) or feeling feverish; 7) chills; and/or 8) body aches. Contact your medical provider and follow their advice including about when to return to campus.
- Any student, employee or visitor who has been required to stay at home under these guidelines shall not return to campus until cleared to return by a healthcare professional or DOH.