Course Number (BUS5675)
This course affords individuals to develop all aspects of communication. Knowing these critical components can generate healthy verbal dialogue, while understanding non-verbal communication cues. Determining what is an effective presentation along with practical techniques for research based writing. These practical skills will prepare each participant for productive professional interactions. Each class is 1-day and can accommodate up to 30 students for a flat fee of $2,500.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify common communication problems that may be holding you back
- Develop skills to ask questions that give you information you need
- Learn what your non-verbal messages are telling others
- Develop skills to listen actively and empathetically to others
- Enhance your ability to handle difficult situations
- Deal with situations assertively